Heyy guys! It has been a year since I started my blog, and so I think it is about time you’ll get to know a little more about me.So here are 15 random things about me:
1. I’m a master procrastinator. I am basically the queen of putting things aside that are important and then realising after a while that it’s too late to do anything about it.
2. I have a serious case of Wanderlust. I have a list of places that I want to visit, and I must say that list is long, ( like it already has 150 places). I told you it’s serious.
3. I’m a dancer, and yes, I did in fact train with The Danceworx for about 5 months, though right now, I’m just a student. Dancing is my stress buster, and I can do it anywhere. I could be talking to you while I stand in a Coupe position (high five if you know what I mean).
4. Okay, this is a little embarrassing but, there was a phase in my life where I mapped out my life according to Taylor Swift songs. Yes, that happened, and now every time I listen to her songs, I am reminded of that part of my life.
5. I’m the kind of person who loves doing everything. Basically I was the kid who had six classes a week, from dancing to abacus. Now it’s more of study related classes, but I’m still swamped with things to do every day. I don’t regret it though, I’m used to doing something all the time.
6. My favourite genre of movies, is obviously romantic comedies. I could spend the entire day watching rom-coms, and my favourite one has to be either ’27 Dresses’ or ‘Serendipity’.
7. I am super picky eater. I basically don’t like Onions, Ginger or Garlic. Like if I can see it, then I won’t eat it. If it’s in a curry or something then I’m fine.
8. I’m left handed. I’m amongst the 8% of females who are left handed, though I play the guitar with my right hand.
9. I, for some weird reason, cannot talk to someone via text or the phone. If you know me, you know exactly how bad I am at texting or calling you back, and I am genuinely sorry for that. If we meet in person, I will talk to you for hours together.
10. I have been vlogging since I was about 9. I still remember the day my dad got me a video camera, and the first thing I filmed was a room tour. I also used to vlog all the places we used to visit.
11. I stack my book series from right to left. Usually people put the first book on the left and move towards the right, but I, on the other hand, place the first book on the right and move towards the left.
12. I make some really good coffee.
13. I just cannot cross the road properly and have very little road awareness. I have some days where I can cross like a pro and then there are some days, well most days where you have to pull me with you to cross the road otherwise I will stay on the side forever.
14. I have hyper extended arms, and I never realised that until this year.
15. If I love a movie I will obsess over it for the longest time. Like this week I watched Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani twice. It was also because of the wanderlust, but yes.
Soo, yes these are 15 random things about me, that you probably didn’t know. If you would like to know more about me, feel free to contact me on Instagram or comment on this post. If you have any posts you would like me to do, definitely let me know. I hope this helped you to get to know me better. Thank youu for reading! Byee guys and take care! Remember to keep smiling and don’t let anyone dull your sparkle!
P.S. You can now subscribe to my blog and get an update every time I post something new!
Follow me on:
Facebook: Shop, Read, Travel, Repeat.
YouTube: Shop, Read, Travel, Repeat.